What Personal Data do we Collect and When?
When you use our website and online services, we collect certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. This personal data includes:
- Contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping billing address;
- Login and account information, including user ID and password;
- Personal details including hometown and purchase history;
- Payment or credit card information;
- Personal preferences including your favorites/wish list as well as marketing and cookie preferences.
We collect additional personal data from you to enable particular features within our services. We may provide you the option to connect our Site on some local networking sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, for the purpose of logging in, uploading information or enabling certain features on the Site. This personal data includes:
- Log-in credentials, username
- Profile picture, cover photo, friend network and nay other information you have made public.
When interacting with our Site, certain data is automatically collected from your device or web browser. This data includes:
- Date/time of access
- IP addresses
Use of Information Collected Via the Site
We use your personally identifiable information that is collected on the Site for the following purposes:
- To deliver information, newsletters or other products and services you request or purchase;
- To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from Hkgrandeurboutique.com, or other third parties, or to forward promotional materials;
- To complete a transaction or service requested by you;
- To fulfill the terms of a promotion;
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities and improve our Site and products offering;
- To provide, maintain and improve our products and services, including customer services;
- To record purchases that you have made through our Site;
- To facilitate transactions and payments;
- To protect against fraud and unauthorized transactions, including by identifying potential unauthorized users and/or hackers; and
We will communicate with users who subscribe to our services via email. For example, we may use your email address to confirm your request, to send you notice of payments, to send you information about changes to our products and services. With a view of these primarily informational in nature rather than promotional, users cannot opt-out of these communications.
However, we provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if you do not want to receive the promotional updates from us. The opt-out choice may be exercised by ticking or unsubscribe our promotional updates.
Accessing Your Personally Identifiable Information and Privacy Preferences
We provide you with an opportunity to access your personally identifiable information to ensure it is correct, accurate and current. To edit your personal information, please send a request in My Order.
We cannot guarantee that the data transmission over the internet is 100% secure. As such, any information transfer to us is done at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our system. We use firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
If we learn of a security system breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.